Flock – The Xmas Edition (Pilot Trial Performance)
UPDATE: Pre-Event Testing (PET) is NO LONGER REQUIRED for Flock – The Xmas Edition, as audience capacity has been adjusted.
Flock is back. The second edition, or Flock – The Xmas Edition, will be better than the first (if that’s possible!). Because, this time, ticket holders will enjoy ‘live’ music that will put a smile on even Scrooge’s face and throw a glimmer of hopeful cheer, at the Pasir Panjang Power Station. Yes, live. You read right.
Flock holds true to its original premise: to be the platform for musicians to perform their original work. And that’s exactly what the audience will get with Flock – The Xmas Edition. Great live music at an intimate, compelling venue. What a way to round up an unforgettable, life-changing 2020, no?
Aisyah Aziz and Nathan Hartono
Lorong Boys and Nathan Hartono
- Each e-ticket provides personal access to Flock – The Xmas Edition (“Event”).
- MATINEE: The matinee show features Aisyah Aziz and Nathan Hartono. Doors open from 1.30pm. Show begins at 2.30pm and will run for approximately 110 mins.
- EVENING: The evening show features Lorong Boys and Nathan Hartono. Doors open from 7.30pm. Show begins at 8.30pm and will run for approximately 110 mins.
- No photography, videography or audio recording of the Event is allowed.
- No food and beverage will be allowed into the Event.
- We strongly encourage the use of public transportation. Please note that NO parking will be allowed at the Pasir Panjang Power Station.
- There is no re-entry to the Event, should you leave for any reason whatsoever.
- Please read the full Event Terms & Conditions here: Event T&Cs
SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
- Audiences are allocated an entry time with a window of 15 minutes depending on their zones to stagger entry for guests. Please be punctual as entry for latecomers will not be permitted until the next appropriate timing.
- Audiences must be masked at all times.
- Audiences are to comprise no more than 5 persons per group, in line with national guidelines on group size. There should be no physical interaction or mixing between groups.
- All audiences are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether Token to be scanned. Other check-in modes, such as using the phone’s camera, SingPass Mobile, other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted.
- All audiences must adhere to the venue’s safe management measures, which include wearing masks, maintaining safe distance, and to not enter the venue if unwell.
- Audiences are kindly asked to remain seated for the full duration of the event. After the event, audiences will be ushered out of the venue in groups, according to seating zones.